A lovely school in Waltham Forest is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to work as part of our KS2 Team. We require a talented, qualified teacher who is creative, well-organised and can demonstrate high expectations in all areas of the curriculum.
MAIN ACTIVITIES 1. To take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate work programmes for all children in the designated class, within the framework of national and school policies. 2. To maintain assessment records and report on pupils’ progress to senior staff and to parents and carers, in accordance with school policy.
3. To support the Headteacher to establish, develop, monitor and evaluate the curriculum i.e. long, medium and short-term plans according to generic planning documentation.
4. To liaise with other parents
5. To deliver the subject and contribute to the monitoring of the curriculum through self-evaluation, peer observations, analysis of entry profiles / outcomes results etc.
6. To contribute to the school improvement plan, both in planning, and monitoring and evaluating.
If this role is for you, then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra – Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.