Maternity Cover Opportunity: Join a great school in Sheffield as a Maths Teacher in February 2024 to cover a full time maternity cover on long term supply. This is to start post half term.
Embark on a fulfilling teaching journey at a consistently good school, renowned for fostering a culture rooted in values of tolerance, respect, and genuine care for others. At the heart of their positive atmosphere, classrooms resonate with enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
– Qualified Math Teacher with relevant certifications.
– Availability for a temporary position starting February 2024.
– Passion for contributing to the positive ethos of this school.
– Competitive package- paid to scale via PAYE.
– Valuable experience in a school committed to excellence.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Ready to be a part of an outstanding school community? Apply today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.