Are you a Primary ECT looking to gain more experience ahead of your induction year?
Are you a Primary ECT/NQT Primary School Teacher looking to work in Primary Schools based in Barking & Dagenham?
Are you a retired Teacher looking to supply work in your area?
Salary & benefits:
* £150 – £170 per day * You will have the opportunity to work in your local borough * You will have the opportunity to work across Key stage 1 & 2 as well as EYFS
Due to high demands Career Teachers are currently recruiting for dedicated and flexible Supply Teachers to start in February 2024. The opportunity sees you working with a range of Good and Outstanding Ofsted rated schools in the London borough of Barking & Dagenham. The opportunity has arisen because the school have requested help for covering for sickness and absence.
About the role
* Supply Primary School Teacher * ASAP Start * Roles includes you doing daily and short term cover bookings * Location: Barking & Dagenham
* You will need to have QTS * You will need experience working in a Primary School Classroom * Must be flexible and able to commute to Barking & Dagenham
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with career teachers today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by applying here, emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 0207 104 3499. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.